Monday, July 26, 2010

365: Fill-You-In-Friday

Well here we are again, a week later. and it is not Friday again. I will have to start getting better at this. I am hoping this blogging thing starts to become more fun/easier for me to figure it out. As of right now, it seems more like a chore. But hopefully as time passes, I will get better at it. Char and I had a wonderful week. My mom came into town, yet I do not have a picture with her. Sad day. She came and helped with my classroom and stayed with us for a few nights.

Day 36. July 17.
Today was a wonderful day!! I woke up early and met Meggie J at half price books. We were not sure what we were going to be doing, but after a mad rush of greedy people, we got a free box of books for our classroom! I cant wait to go back and get more. After that, I hung out with Lisa and we went all over Dallas doing errands and such. It was such a fun/productive day. Free books= one happy teacher!


Day 37. July 18.
Today we went to church and heard a fabulous sermon over parenting and children. It taught us so much and was very convicting. After church we went to the Original House of Pancakes for lunch with our small group. Sadly we had to split into two tables. This was our table for breakfast. We had a blast and just continued to get to know one another more. The rest of the day we just relaxed and such.
Day 38. July 19.
Today I babysat sweet Miles again. I have fallen in love with this sweet guy! It really has taught me alot about being a Mom. Ekk! Here is a picture of his bouncy chair. I have lots of cute pictures of him, but since he is not mine I shall not post them! But he is so precious and so loving. I am loving my little job! We also watched the Bachlorette of course.. but for the first time ever, I fell asleep. clearly I am not that interested this time.
Day 39. July 20.
PICTURE FAIL :(  Today I babysat again. But we had visitors. Erin came over to play, as well as my Mom came into town. She came into town to hang out and help set up my room. We went to Olive Garden to eat and just relaxed. So here is a picture of my mom at the wedding.

Day 40. July 21.
Today was quite the day. Mom and I worked alot at school. We unloaded everything, moved furniture, and started to organize everything. The kicker is that we had no air. So it was very, very very, very HOT. But besides that, we had a great day and we were very productive. I met a bunch of teachers who will be working at Wallace as well. I feel very blessed that the Lord has placed me in the school that is best for me. I am so excited to begin the school year. It seems that I will be surrounded by believers and that we will all be working for the same goal! How neat is that? Also today, Charley and I bought a bed frame for our bedroom. We used giftcards/money from our wedding to buy it! Today is a picture of the bed! (My room does not look put together enough.)

Day 41. July 22.
Today was another day in the classroom. We worked long and hard to organize and hang up some of the decorations. My mom really helped me get my room organized. I am so thankful she came up to help me.  I am so excited to have my kiddos finally!! Today was a long, but productive day!



Day 42. July 23.
Today was a wonderful day! I drove down to College Station for Trisha and Ben's couples shower. I loved being able to celebrate their upcoming marriage. Before the shower, I got to eat lunch with two teachers from this past semester who I look up to. We got to talk teacher talk and get excited about my upcoming year. I loved hearing all their ideas. I then went to Kirby's and hung out with her, then the teacher store and off to Trisha's. The picture below is the stone that Char and I gave them for their wedding. Spent the night with Trish and her mom! Fun day!

Sorry that my pictures are slightly "fuzzy" this week. I had my camera on the wrong setting for the whole week!! (I know I am still learning.) Overall, it was a wonderful week and can't wait for another week of marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! I am so proud that you have kept this going! We need to work on making your pictures bigger, though, girl! I love and miss you! Keep up the good work, Project 365!!

    ReplyDelete