Tuesday, August 17, 2010

School, School, and more School

As you all know, I am about to start my first year of teaching. I have been spending alot of my time up there getting everything ready for my first day of school. My sweet husband has been cutting out so much laminating and helping me do all things teacher. So with that being said, blogging has been the last on my mind. As well as picture taking. I have decided to not do the 365 anymore. I think with teaching I will forget too many times. Maybe another year. I just feel as if I go to school and come home and never take any pictures. So, I am still going to try and get better, but my 365 will not be happening. Trying to update was a little stressful for me and then made me not want to do it.

So anyways. I am sorry for being awful! I am hoping to still blog and keep you all updated with our life as newlyweds. One of my closest friends Trish is getting married this weekend and we are so excited to celebrate with her. And my kiddos come Monday.

I am very nervous, excited, and ready for it to finally be here.

My husband is the best ever.

Goodbye for now! Hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment